Please read and initial the following policies, which apply to scheduled in-studio and in-home lessons as well as make-up lessons.
- We charge a monthly flat rate, meaning we do not pro-rate months for any reason.
- In September, there will be a one time 35.00 yearly non-refundable registration fee applied to all students. An initial 50.00 fee will be applied when you start lessons.
- The studio is closed the last 2 weeks of the year for Christmas and New Year holidays. We calculated lesson fees based on 50 weeks, and are not charging for those 2 weeks.
- You may register for automatic credit card payments. Automatic payments are charged anywhere from the 1st – 5th of the month.
- Payments are due by the 10th of each month; otherwise a late fee of $10.00 will be applied to your invoice.
MAKE-UPS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Every student is allowed 2 make-ups per quarter. The quarters are as follows: March – May, June- August, September- November, December- February.
- No shows (lessons missed without notice) will not be made-up. If you arrive late to a lesson, the time missed will not be made up.
- We do not give credits for any reason, including weather, vacation, illness, etc. Credits are not necessary because there are extra lessons built into the fee structure.
- • If the teacher or studio cancels a lesson for any reason, the lesson will be made-up. These make-ups do not count toward the 2 make-ups allowed each quarter.
- Anyone who is taking a month or more off from lessons will need to pay a Non-Refundable fee for a month In order to hold your lesson spot. This payment will then be applied towards the month that you come back.
- For final cancellations, we require 30-days written notice to Urmi Batavia (email@example.com).
ADDITIONAL HOME LESSON POLICIES
- For in-home lessons, there will be an additional flat charge of $35/month.
- If you are not home at the lesson time, the teacher will wait no more than 10 minutes before leaving. The missed lesson will not be made up, and no credit will be given.
- A parent/guardian over the age of 18 must be present during the student’s entire lesson. If a parent/guardian is not present, the teacher will leave, and the lesson will be forfeited.
We understand there may be extenuating circumstances, or you may have questions about how our policies apply to you. Please call the studio at 724-625-6676 or email Urmi at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
We look forward to making music with you!